Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Question of the day >>>>>How many of you voyeurs out there would just fall right out of chair if Joyous Jubilant Jasmin started to slowly gyrate her hips and hunch and grind the hell out of the pillow between her legs ? I see that has taken a similar position, and the same question to the Sophie lovers ?

tenor.gif?itemid=8440156

I wouldn't fall because I'm laying in bed,,,but I would be very happy indeed:heart::heart:

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Question of the day >>>>>How many of you voyeurs out there would just fall right out of chair if Joyous Jubilant Jasmin started to slowly gyrate her hips and hunch and grind the hell out of the pillow between her legs ? I see that has taken a similar position, and the same question to the Sophie lovers ?

tenor.gif?itemid=8440156

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Monica, can you go into see Sofie and try to kiss and make up...I don't know what the issue was but I hate it when you girls fall out...:cry:

The sooner you 2 start getting intimate again, the better, IMO...:biggrin:

No,,,Sofie needs to get up off her sexy ass and go make up to Monica,,,,Monica already tried to make up to Sofie I think Sofie needs to put aside her pride or whatever feelings she is harboring and go see her friend.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

No,,,Sofie needs to get up off her sexy ass and go make up to Monica,,,,Monica already tried to make up to Sofie I think Sofie needs to put aside her pride or whatever feelings she is harboring and go see her friend.

giphy.gif

I know it appears to be Sofie whose being stubborn, but I think Monica stills needs to chip away, even though she has tried...:confused:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it appears to be Sofie whose being stubborn, but I think Monica stills needs to chip away, even though she has tried...:confused:

You are being too nice on Sofie,,,Monica doesn't need to bow down and kiss her ass,,,even though we would all love to see that literally,,Monica has tried already,,,Sofie is not more important than Monica,,it goes both ways,,,Sofie can stop acting like the way she has been doing and go see her friend and kiss,lick and suck and make up::)::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1