Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fairy said:

let's go Frankster ..... why do you think that rlc gave her (to her and not another girl) precisely this bed with precisely this camera, the 3-11 which films exactly in the axis of the bed and zoom position? .......................

because it was the only available room when they had to move Bea. Nicas room has better views

• Upvote 1

let's go Frankster ..... why do you think that rlc gave her (to her and not another girl) precisely this bed with precisely this camera, the 3-11 which films exactly in the axis of the bed and zoom position? .......................

That's the way the cameras are going. The Twins have not bated. Of course RLC are hoping just like they did with Jasmin and we all thank her for that but it is 100% a girl's own choice.

what is the relationship with Bea? Belle did not occupy Bea's room? I do not understand?

I presume he means that if Bea was moving there would only be one room left although they still have to look for two girls willing to share a room and with My Belle:heart: and Avi they found a willing duo. They might well have been better off converting that into two single rooms if they even had that choice.

il y a 31 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Il est regrettable. Comme hier soir quand mon Belle :heart: passé la majeure partie de la soirée hors de leur chambre , mais Belle doit bate quand Avi est dans la douche et deux fois Avi est arrivé le deuxième très Belle est venue. Ces 2 ont besoin d' un meilleur système. Avi a besoin de temps comme toute autre fille , mais le vrai coupable est RLC avec ces chambres doubles. 

good evening to all the best solution is to put NICA & AMINA in the room of AVI & BELLE And BELLE & AVI do the opposite

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, martyen said:

good evening to all the best solution is to put NICA & AMINA in the room of AVI & BELLE And BELLE & AVI do the opposite

Sadly it won't happen but I would like My Belle:heart: in Amina's room. However we must give Amina and Nica a chance.