Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 4 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je ne pense pas que les grandes pièces devraient être donnés aux constructeurs de tentes ,,, je préférerais voir monica dans cette pièce.:angel:

randy marais GIF incrédules par South Park

I agree with you, I said that when I saw SOFIE prepare a suitcase MONICA in this room can make me forget KAROL temporarily ...:heart:...:angel:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Jasmin has some seriously looooooong hair.. amazing and beautiful... no doubt lots of work to keep it that way and condition it,, but looks stunning..

I wanna be wrapped up in her hair and pull on it while I fuck her from behind:heart:::)

hair reveal GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Jasmin has some seriously looooooong hair.. amazing and beautiful... no doubt lots of work to keep it that way and condition it,, but looks stunning..

its a Russian/Ukrainian  thing 3/4 of them or more have  long hair it seems like and I notice that as I love long hair 

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

is this the first time you have seen the most beautiful jasmin and yes every thing about her is stunning 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

When My Beautiful Belle:heart: visited Juicy Jasmin:biggrin: a few days ago I was able to have a close up of both sets of magnificent hair on Cam 9 :biggrin:

• Like 1