Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

True and I dont really like the idea of them reading here, don't want them to know what we are saying while they are in the house.

The thing is how would you stop it? Wouldn't you be curious about what was being said about you? It's only natural

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True and I dont really like the idea of them reading here, don't want them to know what we are saying while they are in the house.

This no longer is our forum to discus what we think about RLC its just a spot where we can only praise the girls because just maybe they might be reading our forum and might have their feelings hurt if anyone actually speaks their unhappiness with anything they do hell some  people on here even  bitched when we complained about the girls going out every single night all night  back when they were on that kick

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

This no longer is our forum to discus what we think about RLC its just a spot where we can only praise the girls because just maybe they might be reading our forum and might have their feelings hurt if anyone actually speaks their unhappiness with anything they do hell people on here bitched when we complained about the girls going out every single night

It's ok to criticise the girls if we feel that we need to EMM, there's just the right and wrong way to do it, whether they read CC or not. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Fortunately most of us on here a good people and the girls know that but yes they can get upset.

I guess it's like Twitter. You must accept a certain amount of bad people are going to be nasty about you. I don't know why. I just want to support the girls who we are very fortunate to be watching.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1