Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

¿Por qué querría Monica pasar su tiempo en un apartamento donde la otra chica no le está hablando y podría cortar la atmósfera con un cuchillo? se supone que ella está disfrutando su tiempo allí. Por qué no gastarlo con su BF en su lugar ... mucho más agradable para ella. Pero no para nosotros, lamentablemente, me encantaría que pasara mucho más tiempo donde podamos verla ...:sad:

Sofie, a quien todavía me gusta mucho, debe dejar de ser tan terca y besarse y maquillarse ...

Perhaps, someone lost the reason because they are inside RLC. I think that's what it's called entertaining the spectators. Or at least I would define it that way.
It can also be because people who sign a contract, usually fulfill it?

But it must be that I have a strange idea of what a job is.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adamneve said:

:biggrin:  la situación no beneficia a nadie ... y parece que lo que dije fue traducido al español ... jaja ...

If it's the translator's problem, do not worry about that, I've had all the problems you can have with him. Or of most of the mistakes. :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, vortios said:

Perhaps, someone lost the reason because they are inside RLC. I think that's what it's called entertaining the spectators. Or at least I would define it that way.
It can also be because people who sign a contract, usually fulfill it?

But it must be that I have a strange idea of what a job is.

Ok tell all of CC exactly what their contract says? And what part of it they are not fulfilling. Because you are talking as if you were in the room when they read and signed it. And you now come here and tell us that they are not doing what the contract said.

• Like 1