Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

So true Emmett.  I think Euromike should retire... for the night.  It's too late for him and I worry about his health being up this late.

Just looking out for you Mikey.  That's how I roll.  Sleep well.

I think Rose could be a problem with the girls being jealous I think Belle thought she would have rose's attention then Jas moved in now rose is sleeping with nica after everything we have seen her amina do, I don't know but I just think there might be problems

• Like 1

I still think its a miracle that the girls can all go out till 5 am or some till noon the next day when ever they go out but they party at home and they are all in bed by 1:30 like I said earlier I called this a couple of days ago when I said even when they do party at home they all go to bed early 

here's my next prediction after giving us the bare minimum of a party tonight and all asleep at 1:30 they will go out tomorrow night  and we wont see most of them all night long anyone want to bet me,dont get me wrong I don't mind the girls going out and having a good time more power to them they are young and beautiful and being paid to be in Barcalona, I just wish they would put the same effort into partying at home once in awhile like the old lola party nights up till 6 dancing naked neighbors screaming about the noise you know good parties

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rammer said:

Give Jas time.  She needs to earn the big room and she hasn't been much of a leader before.  Let's see what happens.  Maybe she'll step up and drive this house?  Time will tell.

Earn the big room?  She will never be a leader and she will never step up and drive anything!!  There is not enough time except when she comes back for her 20th time.....maybe by then there will be a sufficient amount of time.  I love reading posts where you obviously see and can weed out the people on this forum that have blinders on.  Apparently the girls were out the entire day, only to come home and feed you dogs a sour bone.  Wake up people, this is RLC and the script never changes!!!

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hope so but I think Rose will fill the roll of leading  she certainly seams the type this time around,i didn't see much of her last time as I canceled my subscription not long after she arrived so I don't know how she was then

I don't even watch and I can tell you that Rose is the leader!!  I thought you were a smart one Emmett!!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Earn the big room?  She will never be a leader and she will never step up and drive anything!!  There is not enough time except when she comes back for her 20th time.....maybe by then there will be a sufficient amount of time.  I love reading posts where you obviously see and can weed out the people on this forum that have blinders on.  Apparently the girls were out the entire day, only to come home and feed you dogs a sour bone.  Wake up people, this is RLC and the script never changes!!!

I don't even watch and I can tell you that Rose is the leader!!  I thought you were a smart one Emmett!!!

I said I think she will because I was being tactful ok I already had it figured out