Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Let's just hope he isn't staying long. Karol's BF was discreet and only stayed 3 or 4 days. I'm never happy about any boys visiting except for an overnighter. This is an all girls apartment not Roommates.

u don't want to see belle get plowed by a bbc :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Estuve en Túnez hace unos años, a los rusos les encantó y se apoderó de las playas, gente excelente también. Las mujeres rusas fueron deslumbrantes y cuando vieron a sus parejas, fue como lo que ven aquí. También me pregunté cómo los chicos tenían estas mujeres deslumbrantes, los chicos eran osos , enormes algunos de ellos enormes a gordos pero bueno ... sus mujeres aman a estos tipos. :blush:.. diferentes golpes como dicen ...

If all that, you dress it with a little money (those who travel, are not the working class, rather, they have money and in quantity to pay for the good and expensive hotels.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Let's just hope he isn't staying long. Karol's BF was discreet and only stayed 3 or 4 days. I'm never happy about any boys visiting except for an overnighter. This is an all girls apartment not Roommates.

i agree with that.  you can tell she happy that he's here.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thomas979 said:

so what if he's the nicest guy in the world attractive people are with attractive people you don't see hotties with fatties very often

This could be one of those not very often times. 

We just don't know the story between them and probably never will.