Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, happyone said:

I am going to shut er down for awhile, but I just might keep one eye open for the traveling

quintets :biggrin:

See u all later

Good night Happy.  Thanks for the good conversation.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm I really like Jas but dunno how I would feel about that, I like to watch her alone with the girls, I might watch time to time for the sex or when / if she is alone.

I am sure people would watch for a few months just like they watch individual girls in Barca for long enough so they don't outstay their welcome. Karol and Bea left at their peak but another month who knows. The Twins keen as they were had probably stayed a couple of months too long. Suzan and Hector are a good example of a couple who had just run their course. They were still have a lot of sex but nobody was watching.

The only way to really carry this off is to be The Goddess or Nelly who is naturally entertaining. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am going to shut er down for awhile, but I just might keep one eye open for the traveling

quintets :biggrin:

See u all later

I#m to bed Happy, see you tomorrow...Goodnight guys. The thread has been a good place to be tonight...Probably because the girls are either asleep or out...:dodgy:

But It'd be great if we could try and keep it like this...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but only for a short while..I absolutely loved Elisa and I was a fan of Ilona in B1...When they got their own place I was pretty excited, but, although the sex was amazing, I got bored and stopped watching after a while...I feel the same would happen with Jas...

I think we are in agreement on that. I know some don't like her here but Masha nearly always has a story going apart from the great sex, which I admit I don't really watch any more, but she is not solely reliant on that. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I#m to bed Happy, see you tomorrow...Goodnight guys. The thread has been a good place to be tonight...Probably because the girls are either asleep or out...:dodgy:

But It'd be great if we could try and keep it like this...:biggrin:

Good night Naga.  It's been fun.  There's no reason why we can't keep it like this.  We all just need to try.

1 minute ago, rammer said:

It might be interesting when the party girls come home.  It's only 2:48 AM in Barcelona right now.  It woin't happen soon though.

Well I wouldn't really bother waiting up for Belle. Her average time for returning must be about 9 a.m.

1 minute ago, rammer said:

It might be interesting when the party girls come home.  It's only 2:48 AM in Barcelona right now.  It woin't happen soon though.

they usually don't start coming in till 5 am and the last ones about noon usually that is,thats what pisses me off they have a party they are in bed by 1:30 but can go out and party all night

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they usually don't start coming in till 5 am and the last ones about noon usually that is,thats what pisses me off they have a party they are in bed by 1:30 but can go out and party all night

That's true.  Does anyone know what time the clubs close in Barcelona?  I sure don't.

4 minutes ago, rammer said:

That's true.  Does anyone know what time the clubs close in Barcelona?  I sure don't.

some stay open all night I guess but the one that I know they sometimes go to  go to  closes at 4, I belive that's why some of them  come in at 5 so often where the rest go till noon is anyones guess