Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

after being skeptical about last night I will take a night like that I guess, watching them have fun three pretty girls naked playing around in bed then jasmin getting the shit fucked out of her anytime

...plus don't forget Rosie and Amina bating...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

My prediction is that Miss "X" will fill the empty spot in Belle's room :heart:

I hope My Belle:heart: actually gets a room to herself for the rest of her stay. She has shared way more than anyone. Her last bate was interrupted and this was a constant problem for both her and Avi. She has hardly been naked at all in the last 4 days just last night with Avi on the bed and sunbathing for 2 hours this morning with Rosie in the LR for which she was barely (well of course barely LOL) on camera.

She should hopefully get involved a bit more with Amina and Rosie I hope. Personally I would prefer to see her with Amina but then Amina and Nica get on so well and I would not want that that to stop. if she had to have a roommate then maybe Blair could return.

The problem with Rosie is that Jasmin keeps calling for her. There's nothing wrong with that. They are friends. It is just the second she does Rosie abandons Belle and that went on during the last visit. Rosie and Belle are good together but hardly ever if Jasmin is there - just to be clear not Jasmin's fault, just the dynamics of the relationship. And I think Belle and Rosie have always had a lot more fun (just fun - you have to explain yourself a lot on CC) outside the flat.

If she can I think Belle should also lock her door. She's so far away from it that even if the girls (including Belle) learned to knock she could not stop them coming in. As you all know I love nudity (I love pussy) which is why I enjoyed the 3 girls last night and I don't care so much what they are doing. This is why I enjoy bed yoga - so many angles - but I have also enjoyed Belle's many bates and just hope we are lucky enough to see some longer ones to completion which is why she needs time for herself as well as time with others.

Finally if there are bonuses the girls downstairs can only really earn them by getting naked or giving shows on the bed. The parties have been universally lame and watching films on the sofa is just not going to cut it. Jasmin has a couple of other options with her BF and the bath which I guess is only shareable with Rosie until her BF goes and even then I wonder. The shower in B4 is quite frankly a disgrace both in size and cameras for 5 girls to share. 

BTW My Adventurous Belle:heart: did actually go out naked on the terrace today for about 10 seconds but I think it is a pointless location for a camera unless for sunbathing in the middle of summer with an overhead sun and then why wouldn't you be by the pool? I know I would, not that I sunbathe which is surprising since I grew up next to a beach but my parents never went there and when I go on holiday I want to see the sights and experience the culture. There's always the night time for fun. 

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Rosie and Belle in the shower,,,, I really hope that Rosie finds someone to play with soon,,,,she is all by herself since Jasmin is preoccupied by her Bf.

girl playing GIF

She hangs out a lot with the other girls, Nica and Armina