Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jeez...It's not a bad view of Belle's either!!...I know we've seen it once or twice recently, but this cam is so close crystal clear...:heart:

I thought we were going to get a very good look when My Belle:heart: moved to Avi's bed this afternoon but she was called to the bath before she could find a good position with the light on. Maybe next time

Just now, Nick said:

Dose any one knows how long Jas good looking BF very nice man going to stay in Apartment That I go back watching her again as long as Very nice man there I don't watch her 

I am also waiting for the day he leaves, I still watch her / them though but would rather watch her without him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Dosis, alguien sabe cuánto tiempo, Jas guapo, BF, hombre muy agradable, va a quedarse en el apartamento, que vuelvo a mirarla mientras haya un hombre muy agradable allí, no la miro. 

Better than in the forum, perhaps, the question should be asked directly to RLC, although it is unlikely that they will answer you.
It is a recuerso, that many like, even if you ask me, the answer would not be positive.

• Like 1