Mary & George

Just now, ze81 said:

We will see,I see a lot potencial in this house,the dude I don't care if he stays or leaves,but want Mary to stay and her girlfriend.

He can't be allowed to stay, next time he will probably put her in hospital or worse and there will be a next time with him, either with Mary or somebody else!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

We will see,I see a lot potencial in this house,the dude I don't care if he stays or leaves,but want Mary to stay and her girlfriend.

I do care that he never sets foot in that place again. And I dont care if Mary or Mel stay there. Most important is now Mary is safe from him. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I do care that he never sets foot in that place again. And I dont care if Mary or Mel stay there. Most important is now Mary is safe from him. 

I feel the same about Dean and There he is..And I care that Mary and Mel stay.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

This was a totally new quality of violence. Only comparable with the Rock punch. He had to leave so George should leave too.

Lets wait and see.But rock punch wasn't worst than the kick in mouth,I seen both and both were..violence.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Again. It was a whole different thing with Candy & Dean. Or did you see Mary provoke and hit George too? 

So because candy provoque Dean the kick was more acceptable?Sorry not for me.Never hit an woman never will do that,never.thats  shows the type of men/person you are(in this case Dean,George and Alan).