Mary & George

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree... but candy reaction also means that it wasn't the first time (and i'm not talking after the kick in the face)

Yes we know she hit and provoked him before too many times. Totally not the same level of violence here. 

Just now, kacakdamat said:

yes you are right let us give a chance to kill her . if you want to watch the violence you have many chances what are you doing here

I also vote for no second chance. Best for her would be when she can stay there and he is kicked out. So he cant go back to her. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think he should get kicked out. She can stay of course when she wants.

Everyone can change and improve,I know there is very little probarby that's happen with him,but they can try..like the others.But won't be easy indeed.would love th place only with her and Mel.

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

yes you are right let us give a chance to kill her . if you want to watch the violence you have many chances what are you doing here

Were you are when an dude kick an girl in head?Or an dude grabbed an girl by her neck several times again and again,or two dudes had an fight were even an knife appeared..all them had an second chance and some already three,four..I don't like violence but like equal treatment.

This is the reply I got from VH

"We consider this behavior unacceptable. We condemn him. Violence is unacceptable on our project. We will definitely take action."

Be interesting to see what they do considering the precedent they set with Dean.

Just now, jjkopite said:

This is the reply I got from VH

"We consider this behavior unacceptable. We condemn him. Violence is unacceptable on our project. We will definitely take action."

Be interesting to see what they do considering the precedent they set with Dean.

Myself hope same treatment.Dean it's right now sleeping in house with candy..Alan no ideia were he is..but he still online.