Mary & George

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Same with my grandfather and It eventually killed him and certainly ruined his life..:sad:

With me started also my grandfather(father side)always drunked and beated the crap of my grandma,thank god he had an acident and stayed partly paralyzed and head crazy(not sorry to say this)them my father was just like him(but never hit my mother)but thank god he stop drinking some years ago,hate alcool.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

With me started also my grandfather(father side)always drunked and beated the crap of my grandma,thank god he had an acident and stayed partly paralyzed and head crazy(not sorry to say this)them my father was just like him(but nevertheless hit my mother)but thank god he stop drinking some years ago,hate alcool.

Alcohol allows people to lose their inhibitions but doesn't change people fundamentally, so somebody who becomes violent when drinking already has that level of violence in their character but controls it until they drink. Drink is often used as an excuse for somebody's behaviour.   

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Alcohol allows people to lose their inhibitions but doesn't change people fundamentally, so somebody who becomes violent when drinking already has that level of violence in their character but controls it until they drink. Drink is often used as an excuse for somebody's behaviour.   

Yes agree,if people drink but moderately then seen nothing bad in it,the problems start when they can't control it,sadly George seems like that.I don't know Mary personality but she should have an very serious talk with him,bet she already had in past,but an straight,serious,decision talk.But we can't do nothing.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree,if people drink but moderately then seen nothing bad in it,the problems start when they can't control it,sadly George seems like that.I don't know Mary personality but she should have an very serious talk with him,bet she already had in past,but an straight,serious,decision talk.But we can't do nothing.

The only person who can help George is George himself. He needs to realise he has a problem.

dean drinks too much but most of the time doesn't look that bad. george looks like he's totally fucked up all of the time. and it looks like more than booze. although it could be a steady diet of fortified wine or something. or booze & pills combined.

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Agree! They already have low self esteem from the get go...

Just now, golfer06 said:

also if george does get violent & gets the boot but mary stays hopefully she'll be like ana & find a bunch of guys to fuck. ana found out pretty quickly that she didn't need rock after all!:biggrin:

That was worth saying twice,Golfer...:biggrin:

• Like 1