Mary & George

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ok.But violence for the third time should mean out,for Dean or anyone else.

Agree there must be a very good reason for Dean like her attacking him with a knife or sth. Otherwise I agree one more incident with Dean -> kick out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm so sorry to hear that ze

Thank you my dear friend.Sometimes life isn't as we expected and we have to adapt and survive as we can,as it says..what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will clearly depend on the situation...

Bullshit !!! violence is violence and should never be condoned in whatever form. VH wants to get its standards right before it goes any further.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Bullshit !!! violence is violence and should never be condoned in whatever form. VH wants to get its standards right before it goes any further.

Couldn't agree with you more, VH should use this opportunity to send a clear message that violence means eviction automatically! 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Absolutely. Glad you are here with us. 

Thanks also my friend.But isn't nothing of merit,I know lots of similar cases,and in positive side my tie with my mother become even stronger because all that shit.The rest it's the rest.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Couldn't agree with you more, VH should use this opportunity to send a clear message that violence means eviction automatically! 

Also if they did that then we will expect similar treatment from now on..for exemple if Dean hit candy an third time or her him then thy should be evicted automatically also,if Alan grabs Nina strong way by the neck..eviction automatically.

• Like 1