Mary & George

Lets see what happens,dean and candy had two violent moments in two days and they are online,Alan was also violent for several times,so hopeful something can be arranged.Would like the place with her and Mel.Or even only Mel.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lets see what happens,dean and candy had two violent moments in two days and they are online,Alan was also violent for several times,so hopeful something can be arranged.Would like the place with her and Mel.Or even only Mel.

Hmm I hope he gets kicked out immediately. This was another kind of violence like occured with Dean. It looked uncontrollable. Do not get me wrong what Dean did was bad no question but he did not look to me the way he might beat Candy to meat. George might beat her to death one day. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm I hope he gets kicked out immediately. This was another kind of violence like occured with Dean. It looked uncontrollable. Do not get me wrong what Dean did was bad no question but he did not look to me the way he might beat Candy to meat. George might beat her to death one day. 

Sorry violence it's violence,agree this case was scarier,but to me it's as bad what dean did..kicking an woman in head etc as what this dude did.If dean and candy deserved another change totaly think at least she should have one also.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sorry violence it's violence,agree this case was scarier,but to me it's as bad what dean did..kicking an woman in head etc as what this dude did.If dean and candy deserved another change totaly think at least she should have one also.

Sorry I think we have to distinguish here. What Dean did was bad. But speaking of me I did not have the fear he will come and hit her over and over again. Both acts of violence were done after her doing sth. too.

Here the situation is different. He starts beating her up and it looks he is hardly able to stop it. So yes agree both violence are bad but this case for me was far worse.