Mary & George

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They are no longer camming so I do not consider them as active anymore

Yes seems they aren't doing it anymore,but in start and before they joined they were cam girls.Niw this couple also.Seems Jeka gone the easy way.Hopeful this two will be like k&V that after did a lot less cam and not like Stella that doe she it a lottt.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dans la salle de bain quand Mel était là? Disnt ne voyait rien de mal.Vous probarby parler le lendemain.Mais si elle (Mel) c'est l'amie du couple n'arrêtera pas parce que tout ce crapp est arrivé, moi préfère voir les bons changements après cet événement .. comme lui étant sobre et la traitant bien. Et l'espoir qu'ils continueront à améliorer et avec des invités / visites d'amis aussi.

I can tell you that you will see Mel again.  (its Mel for U )
Because Mel is Mary's best friend ..... they know each other since school !

Now for George. he knows that his behavior has been regrettable and unacceptable ..
he is the first to have been affected after ...  He will do everything to avoid this in the future and enjoy this adventure in the best .  Let's be positive ! )

Masha took and takes notice of your comments since that famous evening, and Egor too

( sorry if my english is not perfect ..... it's not my native language! )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1