Mary & George

it is not difficult problem just close this apartment, Arnie & Karla did less and were fired rightly and yet I liked Karla. there is no question of making a classification of violence, for me any act of violence must be sanctioned more severely. but I have the feeling that the tenants (or managers) who bring in more subscribers are favored . I would like my money not to be used to kind of people there if I can afford an opinion VH works more on quantity than on quality

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, martyen said:

it is not difficult problem just close this apartment, Arnie & Karla did less and were fired rightly and yet I liked Karla. there is no question of making a classification of violence, for me any act of violence must be sanctioned more severely. but I have the feeling that the tenants (or managers) who bring in more subscribers are favored . I would like my money not to be used to kind of people there if I can afford an opinion VH works more on quantity than on quality

It seems to be trending that way, but the idea of more quantity equals a better chance of something interesting going on whenever you tune in , is a good one.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's ironic that the 2 biggest assholes in my opinion on VH are both named George. Both make the women cry when they abuse them, both have sick hateful looks on them when they abuse them,  neither of the women are smiling or look happy being abused, The only difference i see is one of them is one George is fucking his girl while he abuses her, which makes it more horrifying to me, but somehow she likes it that way, and the other George just abuses his girl and  apparently she doesn't like it at all. Maybe if he starts fucking her while he abuses her she might like it that way.  I'm not making this comment to change anyone's mind,  or to start a big discussion, I'm just stating how I feel about the 2 Ahole Georges, and how I don't see any difference between them.

it is an amazing coincidence. but i think there is a big difference. i believe that serena's george would stop if serena wanted him to. he doesn't appear to be an idiot & his participation appears to be to get some interest going. mary's george is a problem drinker who can't handle booze & uses mary as a whipping post. and let's not forget ary's george who appears to be a good guy!:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

By that way then others houses should had been shutdown also in past(some in very recent times)and they weren't,Karla and Arnie case was not only because violence(that was)but also for all that underblankets moments,or the crappy tease parties one afternoon another,th thing of violent residents that continue are not only in VH..just look at Eric and Julia in Rlc..the dude beated th crappy out of her,several times,and they are online.But agree that some residents seem to have diferent treatment.

• Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit:

Il Semble Être une tendance of this Façon, l'idée de Mais en plus de quantity à juin équivaut occasion de better journey d'se passe each Intéressant Fois Que vous Accordez, un bon is.

Hi Ashley this is not exactly right or rather I have another point of view because if you make a good cast early on you are more likely to satisfy your subscribers

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it is an amazing coincidence. but i think there is a big difference. i believe that serena's george would stop if serena wanted him to. he doesn't appear to be an idiot & his participation appears to be to get some interest going. mary's george is a problem drinker who can't handle booze & uses mary as a whipping post. and let's not forget ary's george who appears to be a good guy!:biggrin:

Hi golfer, I know you see a difference, a lot of people on here do. And you may be right that Serenas George would follow her wishes, which I guess makes Mary's George worse because he's totally out of control with his violent anger, that said I don't understand that type of relationship G and S have, so it looks like any other violence I see against women. I don't mention it much on here anymore because I don't want to sound like I' m preaching to anyone. There's stu# some might consider weird that I like, so who am I to judge what someone on here likes. And omg I forgot about Ary's George, he's a sweetheart , nothing like the other Georges!

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Par cette façon, puis d'autres maisons auraient dû être employées arrêt aussi dans le passé (certains dans des temps très récents) et ils ne sont pas, le cas Karla et Arnie était non seulement parce que la violence (qui était), mais aussi pour tout ce qui moments dessous de lit, ou merdique taquinent les parties un après-midi une autre, e chose des résidents violents qui continuent non seulement VH..just regarder Eric et Julia en mec Rlc..the tabassé e merdique sur elle, à plusieurs reprises, et ils sont d'accord que online.But certains résidents semblent avoir un traitement diferent.

I do not watch Julia and Eric except when she uses her new toy. so I can not comment on them, but I did not know that Eric was violent. The rare moments of violence on RLC that I know RLC have treated quickly, example Vanessa or Taya and others

every time couples, maybe the solution would be to put that apartments, girls. I'm kidding but with a background interested

i don't like serena's george's actions with her either. but serena seems to want to have just about every kind of sex that she can. she also showed the time she had the 3some with the guy & girl a while ago that she could dominate. i don't mind a little mild bondage or forcing someone to do something like suck a dick as long as that's what they both want but i don't like pain & i don't like to see others dishing out or receiving real pain whether they say they want it or not. but my version would probably seem too staged for some here. i guess the real life stuff is more interesting for some even if it results in someone getting their as kicked (almost always a girl). as i've said many times i found these sites while looking for sex to watch & that is still my #1 reason for watching vh. having said all of that i think mary's george is the worst that i've seen since rex.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i don't like serena's george's actions with her either. but serena seems to want to have just about every kind of sex that she can. she also showed the time she had the 3some with the guy & girl a while ago that she could dominate. i don't mind a little mild bondage or forcing someone to do something like suck a dick as long as that's what they both want but i don't like pain & i don't like to see others dishing out or receiving real pain whether they say they want it or not. but my version would probably seem too staged for some here. i guess the real life stuff is more interesting for some even if it results in someone getting their as kicked (almost always a girl). as i've said many times i found these sites while looking for sex to watch & that is still my #1 reason for watching vh. having said all of that i think mary's george is the worst that i've seen since rex.:dodgy:

Honestly he isn't all that bad when he it's sober,the problem it's when he drinks..then i think he it's the worst I seen also(right there with Eric of Rlc),but still..every person can improve,but seems all it's playing against them,even their friends..are just terrible,really hope they learned with this two times(even if low hopes)and finaly they just stop with drinks,bad influence friends and just be together and with Mel.Only person that was in the house that didn't make things worst was her.