Mary & George

3 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

ahah Sorry ))) I'm a guy !   you can see me in the picture with MEL and M&Gs6sK2E.jpg

If the brunet with headlocks it's your girlfriend than you're very lucky,she it's an pretty girl.Well they all are to bad so little action between them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

M&G are hardly ever home lately

effectively . Last cool evening .Sunday get up early .direction the airport, an expedition . you will have to find them at home at the end of the day.

After you have to know ,they can practice other activities outside the house.

23 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

effectively . Last cool evening .Sunday get up early .direction the airport, an expedition . you will have to find them at home at the end of the day.

After you have to know ,they can practice other activities outside the house.

Good for them,they probarby will find another job after this few months in VH.wish they all the best.

Offline,This is strange.last time I looked House(Just few hours ago)was working just fine,no tec problems at all,they just doing an giant bag with mountain stuff in it..would be Unbeliable if they gone vacations again(sports vacations😅)so fast after the last time.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Confirmed..weekend(at minimal)"sports" vacations.Poor manager.

Mary and George are away for the weekend ( Music Festival ) ..... And everything is fine for them and the manager :biggrin:.........This weekend it's me who pays their exit..

After buying a bike and much else for Mary ..... it's to thank them for my holidays  with them :tongue:

f8oo.jpg

So. to be patient and stay cool ::)

• Like 3