Mary & George

1 hour ago, budda said:

As always we can only imagine.
I know that many of us have complained about the position of the cameras but VHTV does not care about our complaints.
It is shameful !

a small percentage of vh & cc members want to see only true voyeurism, even if that means seeing nothing. look through this & you will find those people.

omano_om136c_monocular_compound_microscope_main_1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

As always we can only imagine.
I know that many of us have complained about the position of the cameras but VHTV does not care about our complaints.
It is shameful !

mary.thumb.jpg.c70dc8fa9e86ce51c81127b45151959d.jpg  0   254.26 kB mary1.thumb.jpg.b3ed07ac456943d50404e5109c18286a.jpg  0   282.81 kB mary2.thumb.jpg.a8abed3c9b9f607f017a386168ffcca2.jpg  0   286.81 kB

Actually, it’s because VH doesn’t care about the cam position. That’s the job of the manager. If the manager wants it this way, then it stays this way. All you can do is send a ticket, make it clear that you want them to notify the manager, and most importantly provide an alternative location or view angle and finally explain why you think it wound be better. Then, hope that they listen. 

Prepare to be disappointed and stop watching if it’s that big of a deal to you. 

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Actually, it’s because VH doesn’t care about the cam position. That’s the job of the manager. If the manager wants it this way, then it stays this way. All you can do is send a ticket, make it clear that you want them to notify the manager, and most importantly provide an alternative location or view angle and finally explain why you think it wound be better. Then, hope that they listen. 

Prepare to be disappointed and stop watching if it’s that big of a deal to you.  

It's not a big deal for me. Simply I avoid to see M & G in the living room.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, budda said:

It's not a big deal for me. Simply I avoid to see M & G in the living room.

Yep! Not watching is your recourse. You’re  worth at max about $0.65/day if you watch a pay cam for 24hrs straight. Minus the managers cut, whatever that is. 

• Like 1