Mary & George

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

So George is an asshole abusive drunk, get him the hell off of this site.

What freaks me out is that they look like siblings.. I know that can't be but they sure look similar. He is drunk all the time so I don't think he will be around very long...:sad:

8 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

So George is an asshole abusive drunk, get him the hell off of this site.

Well we can't do nothing about how he drinks,it's not only him..Dean it's Basicaly the same.Both should try to control that part an bit,basicaly VH it's their job and drinking so much leads a lot of times(as we seen long ago and very recently)to abusive acts that could lead to job lost.But it's up to them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

What freaks me out is that they look like siblings.. I know that can't be but they sure look similar. He is drunk all the time so I don't think he will be around very long...:sad:

Yes I notice that to,they look very similar.They should get their minds straight and see what they could lost.Myself want see Mary and Mel again but if this dude doesn't do an effort sadly things could go totaly bad way:confused:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well we can't do nothing about how he drinks,it's not only him..Dean it's Basicaly the same.Both should try to control that part an big,basicaly VH it's their job and drinking so much leads a lot of times(as we seen long ago and very recently)to abusibe acts tat could lead to job lost.But it's up to them.

I do agree with you but It just makes it hard to watch when they lose control because they're so drunk. I solved my Dean problem by not watching them at all since the return... Not criticizing anyone else for watching but for me I don't enjoy the uncertainty of knowing someone could get seriously hurt.

• Upvote 1

This dude reminds me my father,he was an alcoholic for an couple decades and with time that lead to basicaly him and hi to destroy any type of relation we could had(and should had),if this dude doesn't get ideias right he could lose her and even more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I do agree with you but It just makes it hard to watch when they lose control because they're so drunk. I solved my Dean problem by not watching them at all since the return... Not criticizing anyone else for watching but for me I don't enjoy the uncertainty of knowing someone could get seriously hurt.

Yes with me was equal,i barely watch Dean also,that mix of drinking and violence made that place unwatchable.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

This dude reminds We my father,he was an alcoholic for an couple decades and with time that lead to basicaly him and hi to destroy any type of relation we could had(and should had),if this dude doesn't get ideias right he could lose her and even more.

Same with my grandfather and It eventually killed him and certainly ruined his life..:sad: