Mary & George

Support Ticket Opened [#014362]

I imagine that you have already read on CamCap the numerous protests of your subscribers regarding the cameras in the new apartment of Stella & Stephan. It really seems that they were put by incompetent people and not by specialized shooting technicians. In the living room, you cannot see anything and there is a too large table that covers the front view.

In this last period, you have had many technical problems and this dissatisfies your subscribers who instead appreciate the high quality of RLC and believe that you invest too little.

I am not a technician and therefore I cannot give you technical advice but, as a spectator, I can suggest some simple improvements that can improve the visualizations and therefore make your subscribers more satisfied.

There are still too many "blind zones" in important points of the houses and some areas where the visualization is very bad.

Mary & George

Add a camera in the Hall (to the left of the camera # 3) (*)

Maria & Mary
Add a camera in the room between LR and BR. (*)

Otto & Lola

Add a camera in the passage between LR and BR

Increase the brightness in the kitchen.

Darcie & Stifler

Add a zoom to camera # 3
Add a camera in front of the sofa

Ella & Isaac

The visualization in the living room should be improved.

(*) Very important

Adding 4 cameras to a total of 28 apartments does not seem such an expensive investment but it is certainly a good start for future improvements.

Thanks.