Mary & George

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is meant as play, not everyones taste (cant say I understand it or even want to). But not meant as a negative towards Mary.

Suppose she was eating dinner, and he walked up and pissed all over her and her food? We would all think he's a vile digusting pig, but whenever it involves sex, it seems that's ok. 

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Suppose she was eating dinner, and he walked up and pissed all over her and her food? We would all think he's a vile digusting pig, but whenever it involves sex, it seems that's ok. 

Considering that she stayed there and seemed to enjoy it says that she took it as sex play and it isn't for me to say whether it is right or wrong, but in the example of eating dinner then it is a different story because I cant see her enjoying that. But I am known for being wrong at times.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say it's a matter of days...

Yes probarby next friends visit will be enought..the days after the place reopen They drinked just water,and that were the most wise decision,or some sprint or cola,anything less things with álcool.As I said will miss mostly Mel and Mary.

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

Unfortunitally no one can tell them that they have a problem, they have to acknowlege it themselves.

Indeed:confused:,don't know if it's easy in actuality to get an job in the countrie they are,but that motive alone(to have an house to stay,have payment in end of month)should give them the strength to make that effort.Fuck..it's just one simple rule(in their case)..DONT DRINK ÁLCOOL.

• Like 1

she should use ana as an example. she thought that she had to put up with rock's crap. she probably thought that she wasn't good enough to get another guy. that was  what, 6 or 7 guys ago? mary is hot & seems like a nice girl. she definitely doesn't need him at all!:dodgy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Considering that she stayed there and seemed to enjoy it says that she took it as sex play and it isn't for me to say whether it is right or wrong, but in the example of eating dinner then it is a different story because I cant see her enjoying that. But I am known for being wrong at times.

Yo Just, I'm not trying to change yours or anyone else's mind, what i need to do is stop bitching on and on waht I don't like, and just state it and move on, and get back to commenting on what i do like, . I know I'm being a drag lately, theres a lot of different reasons for that. But back to the fun!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Just, I'm not trying to change yours or anyone else's mind, what i need to do is stop bitching on and on waht I don't like, and just state it and move on, and get back to commenting on what i do like, . I know I'm being a drag lately, theres a lot of different reasons for that. But back to the fun!

It's ok you won't really change my mind but it is sometimes worth the debate to see everyones point of view. By the way it is always fun times when you are about.:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she should use ana as an example. she thought that she had to put up with rock's crap. she probably thought that she wasn't good enough to get another guy. that was  what, 6 or 7 guys ago? mary is hot & seems like a nice girl. she definitely doesn't need him at all!:dodgy:

Couldn't agree with you more but she had some good friends in VH to give her the support she needed to get the courage!

• Like 2