Mary & George

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Not trying to defend him but,did he hit her?From what I read he just make the gestures(if was more I am sorry),Alan for exemple grabed Nina by the neck multiple times and it's (sadly)online.

No he didn't hit her that I seen, he spat in her face and slammed the bedroom door whilst pushing her out at the same time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I didn't saw it this time, and I won't look it up on the timeline either, because this shit is making me sick. Mary seems a very nice and caring person who indeed deserves much better than this monster. This is the third time now, so I would say: this is the moment for action, VH! Just take your responsibility and show us you really care about this site and the tenants. Because this will not end nicely...

I confirm you for the kindness of Mary ...!!!  what more can I say ... that I am in the same situation as you ! (((((

1 hour ago, Just In said:

No he didn't hit her that I seen, he spat in her face and slammed the bedroom door whilst pushing her out at the same time.

Thanks for the info my friend.Thats what i tought from the coments.

47 minutes ago, bphillips94 said:

he needs kicking  out VH should not condone that kind of behaviour 

Then Alan,dean should also be kicked out,they were violent several times also,agree that George case it's a lot more incontrolable ,basicaly any minimal drinking would lead to desaster,but should be equal treatment,what i agree it's that if happens again(he hit her)then should leave.Exactky the same regard any other resident.

7 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

I didn't saw it this time, and I won't look it up on the timeline either, because this shit is making me sick. Mary seems a very nice and caring person who indeed deserves much better than this monster. This is the third time now, so I would say: this is the moment for action, VH! Just take your responsibility and show us you really care about this site and the tenants. Because this will not end nicely...

I didn't see it either, but I saw before it happened and she was covering her face sitting on the floor with a look of dread on her face like she knew it was coming.

On 3/27/2018 at 9:57 PM, ze81 said:

Mel it's really needed more present,more as an regular guest,almost feels like(with some differences)an similar case to other house prior to Serena apear,was going ok but..the key to sucess was when Serena arrived and eventually stayed as an resident,feel exactly the same regard Mel.

I'm guessing Mel won't be over much with this psychopath here

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Then Alan,dean should also be kicked out,they were violent several times also,agree that George case it's a lot more incontrolable ,basicaly any minimal drinking would lead to desaster,but should be equal treatment,what i agree it's that if happens again(he hit her)then should leave.Exactky the same regard any other resident.

I do think the cases are different although I don't condone violence at all. Mary is in extreme physical danger from this guy, he has no control whatsoever over his actions! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's so sad

That is why abuse goes on for so long! The partner always believes it won't happen again and they'll "give one more chance". Abusers seldom change without some form of intervention and a lot of support is needed for the person being abused. :sad:

• Like 1