Polly & Ray Part #1

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

She seems game but did ray order up a couple of guys to fuck her..They seem like strangers to her..all a big game I think..

They was.. they don't even talk the same language and she wasn't comfortable with the situation in bedroom and shower

• Like 1

It must be a game with her and Ray,, it was all part of the s&M defile game..she has to submit to what ever he throws at her.. I hope she gets a turn to order up his next date..maybe a jail mate. I think this guy stunk so bad she had to take a shower in the middle of it..ewww

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

It must be a game with her and Ray,, it was all part of the s&M defile game..she has to submit to what ever he throws at her.. I hope she gets a turn to order up his next date..maybe a jail mate. I think this guy stunk so bad she had to take a shower in the middle of it..ewww

so why did she have to do it??? 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

so why did she have to do it??? 

I'm thinking it had alot to do with the bondage she went through later..Arrange for someone to come rape her..as part of the game first..She partially played along..it was gross. The fact that they were black might have amplified it for them..I don't really know..Just speculation..