Polly & Ray Part #1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A few months ago Serena had exchanged money with a guy she had just had sex with and everybody here was quick to assume she was paying him for sex or it was the other way around until @groomy confirmed that she was just giving him money for a taxi.

not to mention that after that we saw again these gestures on the part of Serena with Todd (medicines) and even Alan, for his cigarettes.

It is evident that it is her conduct, not to owe anything to anyone.
:cool:

Edited by thedbear

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lol.. come on jab... just needed to watch.. we know that what happen with lola&otto was an exception because they was dummies ... but the plate is the same

I didn't see any money. But so what? If they can entertain us. That's what i want.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i don't remember misty live with a guy at same house and next day that guy is fucking other female and her next day is receiving two guys that she doesn't know from anywhere 
Don't remember (but could have happen) she receiving a guy and in two seconds was in bed with him.. avoiding part of his movements with her arms protecting

well at least it wasn't only me that watch the same thing 

Misty have no problems in kissing in the mouth... 

Maybe the guy has bad breath? :angel:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Maybe the guy has bad breath? :angel:

ahaha you're funny :biggrin: it most be a common thing with guests visiting some houses

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

More proof that VH makes up bullshit in their tweets. Two black guys in the bedroom? When exactly did this happen you goofy liars?

Because it's what was said to them that will happen.. they just repeated without checking

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

More proof that VH makes up bullshit in their tweets. Two black guys in the bedroom? When exactly did this happen you goofy liars?

Does anybody still look at VH twitter or even worse believe them?

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Mais provas de que a VH faz bullshit em seus tweets. Dois negros no quarto? Quando exatamente isso aconteceu, mentirosos idiotas?

Maybe they spoiled the surprise of the second round ,,, heheheheheh
:biggrin: