Polly & Ray Part #1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol all I have to do is laugh about such crazy statements of course without any evidence like always. :biggrin:

You need evidence huh? Hang on just a minute.

Viola! You want to tell me they just forgot to turn off the stove? Try me!

386.jpg

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, not broke! Look no further then RLC, the gold standard for proper voyeurism. Feel free to examine the numbers! There are plenty of voyeurs willing to pay for actual voyeur tv. 

Well even Rlc have also some houses that are mainly show on cams to get views..barca places,masha place.But yes most of the others house s are proper voyeur thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Watching CJ or Em & Sid might be nice for them too :biggrin:

I'm certain that they actually do pretty well in ratings. I'd say you're proving my point. There is a demand for voyeurism. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well even Rlc have also some houses that are mainly show on cams to get views..barca places,masha place.But yes most of the others house s are proper voyeur thing.

Yeah but no sex nowadays at Barca or M&S&D places!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm certain that they actually do pretty well in ratings. I'd say you're proving my point. There is a demand for voyeurism. 

Em and Sid agree that that's it's possible,now c&j...how many people would watch a lot an bald head dude back to cams playing in an computer all day and his "lady" sleeping in coach.

• Like 1