Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Yeah but no sex nowadays at Barca or M&S&D places!

Well in b4 it's actually more sex hapenning then ever,and M&S it's mainly the daily shows and then the couple having sex in battube or bedroom.In b2..it's the usual..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well in b4 it's actually more sex hapenning then ever,and M&S it's mainly the daily shows and then the couple having sex in battube or bedroom.In b2..it's the usual..

My sub ran out a month ago, that must have all started since then! O well.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Em and Sid agree that that's it's possible,now c&j...how many people would watch a lot an bald head dude back to cams playing in an computer all day and his "lady" sleeping in coach.

apparently some people on this forum are happy to pay to see nothing.

Just now, jjkopite said:

My sub ran out a month ago, that must have all started since then! O well.

yes b4 changed a lot,it was just the usual back massages etc then things got better.but b2 still the same crap.

If the alternative is to pay for something that I can see a million times over for free, then yes, I'd be willing to pay for what I was promised, a fly on the wall view of real people living their real life in their real home. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

apparently some people on this forum are happy to pay to see nothing.

Indeed golfer,I join VH Lot time ago precisely because all the activity and craziness going on,got bored of so much c&j type places..don't like cam girls(hope to see less ones)but I like to know VH prepares parties,orgies etc..just for "me".It takes some of the surprise element of Plain real life houses..but dam if Sometimes isn't an totaly blast to watch and enjoy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed golfer,I join VH Lot time ago precisely because all the activity and craziness going on,got bored of so much c&j type places..don't like cam girls(hope to see less ones)but I like to know VH prepares parties,orgies etc..just for "me".It takes some of the surprise element of Plain real life houses..but dam if Sometimes isn't an totaly blast to watch and enjoy.

also vh does have houses without contraversy as you have said. if someone doesn't want to watch sex they can spend all day at c/j. and the complaints about having paid for what is broadcast through the cams, well. what the hell is broadcast? real life whatever! 

• Like 1