Polly & Ray Part #1

That is a type of woman I hate. I am sure she decided not having sex with Ray at the beginning of the night before they go out for dinner. 

When a woman not interested in having sex with a guy,  there is no point to go to his place after dinner then be soft with him give him hope, or let him get fully aroused. 

This is type of woman that all men must avoid and move on. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That is a type of woman I hate. I am sure she decided not having sex with Ray at the beginning of the night before they go out for dinner. 

When a woman not interested in having sex with a guy,  there is no point to go to his place after dinner then be soft with him give him hope, or let him get fully aroused. 

I couldn't disagree with you more.

35 minutes ago, zoifan said:

x2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This person Ray is threading on thin ice. There is more than meets the eye to this controlling, aggressive and forceful participant. The brutish relationship to his live in sub and the other two gals who were treated like crap, in such a short period is a reflection of things to come...........and it won't end well!

• Like 1