Polly & Ray Part #1

16 minutes ago, Russ said:

this place is to boring, Ray is not home very much and when he is he might let Polly suck his dick and then send her to the bedroom,     :huh:   

He was frustrated because the girl even he tried to force her grabbing her arms she didn't want nothing with him.. so he had to resort to the 2nd choice that lives there to do the job... directed another cam show and after deposit the cum on her went immediately to sofa

9 hours ago, zoifan said:

That is a type of woman I hate. I am sure she decided not having sex with Ray at the beginning of the night before they go out for dinner. 

When a woman not interested in having sex with a guy,  there is no point to go to his place after dinner then be soft with him give him hope, or let him get fully aroused. 

This is type of woman that all men must avoid and move on. 

So a woman that don't open the legs to you at first sight is a danger woman??  How do you know they went dinner? 
She could even be thinking in that .. but did you notice how she looks to the cameras??? 
I guess that i understand now your "fetish" with all related to brothel.. 

9 hours ago, HarveyB said:

I couldn't disagree with you more.

Totally ... specially seeing the way that guy treated her .. it's normal to be afraid

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I got to tell you all; I feel for Polly.  A lot of times abused women feel trapped in a situation they are in.  Whether they are trapped by love or they simply feel they cannot survive on their own.  I consider Ray to be a 1st class asshole who cares about no one but himself.  She's a pretty girl and she may even be a sub.  Still, it is no excuse to treat her like she's simply a hanger on..  I am commenting on what I have seen and I realize others may have a different opinion.  That's ok, I would be happy to be convinced I am wrong.  Civilly of course..::)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So a woman that don't open the legs to you at first sight is a danger woman??  How do you know they went dinner? 
She could even be thinking in that .. but did you notice how she looks to the cameras??? 
I guess that i understand now your "fetish" with all related to brothel.. 

Totally ... specially seeing the way that guy treated her .. it's normal to be afraid

>> So a woman that don't open the legs to you at first sight is a danger woman??

Sparkles, I am not playing your game. 

You do need to improve your debating skills.

You wouldn't like it if I phrase above sentence with a tone like yours.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So a woman that don't open the legs to you at first sight is a danger woman?

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That isn't even what he was saying. Don't put words in his mouth. And at what point did she look like she was scared? Was it when she went to sleep with him half naked making out with him or was it when she was stroking his dick?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That isn't even what he was saying. Don't put words in his mouth. And at what point did she look like she was scared? Was it when she went to sleep with him half naked making out with him or was it when she was stroking his dick?

When she removed his hand on her all the time... when he jumped over her and she had to change position..  yes .. stroking his dick when he put her hand there with his hand and most of the times as quick as he released her.. she removed her hand ... the way she left
But if you think she was there totally comfortable and having no issues with all his movements... who am i to go against 

• Like 2