Polly & Ray Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

We also speculated that the kid in the tub was 12 and it turned out he was 12. I’d say we saved their ass on that one. Put in place a hard no minors rule that has served them well. 

Can you give me context about the kind in the tub? Was it VH?

30 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Can you give me context about the kind in the tub? Was it VH?

Yes, a long time ago Stas and Regina had a kid over. They lied to AlexLina and said he was 21. The kid was like 12. It was obvious. Then the kid too a fully nude bath on cam. I contacted VH and they tried to say that they investigated the matter and that the kid was 21. I made a big stink about it. I dared anyone to post a pic of the kid. Guess what no one would do it cause he was 12. Soon, VH saw the footage and deleted it and terminated the apt. You see, if we didn't say anything, and VH didn't so anything someone could have shown that footage to the police and VH would have been done! After that VH imposed a no minors on cam rule. It has happened again, but no nudity was involved and VH quickly cut the cam. Happened at Ella and Isaac's place when they first moved in. VH said some neighbors came to say hi and their kids ran into the apt uninvited. 

Anyways, I know that complainig about such things is annoying, but we're not just pulling this idea out of nowhere. Prostitution is illegal in Russia and if VH turns their eyes away they could be held complicit with a crime and the whole site goes down. They aren't watching the cams 24/7 like people think they are. It's partly our job to help them police things like this in order to save the site. It's an aspect of voyering that's fun. If we're wrong and VH knows it, then nothing we say can really so any harm. If anything her views will just go up I'm sure. 

So, if this discussion bothers anyone, just ignore it and move on. If there is nothing to it then there is no threat that the apt will be cut off. However, if VH sees that what we are saying is true then it could spare VH the risk of getting busted. 

• Upvote 1

Appartement mystère!! Beaucoup de passage de personnes bizarres, une jeune fille à peine majeure (?) , Ray pas souvent là 

Si on ajoute, un éclairage faible, des caméras sans son et des meubles de salon des annèes 70's: des frissons nous montent dans le dos (à défaut de la bite) :biggrin:

Bon dimanche.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

she has shoes on in the shower  :huh:

They're called shower slippers. I had a pair when I was in college. They are not that uncommon when you're using a shower shared by a bunch of people. It is a little uncommon to use them for your own personal bathtub though. I'm sure she has her reasons.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're called shower slippers. I had a pair when I was in college. They are not that uncommon when you're using a shower shared by a bunch of people. It is a little uncommon to use them for your own personal bathtub though. I'm sure she has her reasons.

Maybe tub is very slippery they prevent that too.

• Like 1