Foxy, Kira - Part #1

33 minutes ago, Houlii said:

When this apt first opened there were all kinds of possibilities with all different kinds of people. The dude staying here and Alan both dull the girl's ability to really bring new friends. Wish Nina would come back so he has a purpose there..He's just trying to find his place. Somewhat lost

Not a little and yes, totally,
He can not go back to his apartment and his own bed while Jules and Sina do not leave.

But the other time they slept there together with NIna. So staying in the living room and drinking again is the option of the moment. Or go to Kira who is also sleeping

I wonder if George, who is the only one we do not see there, really does not enjoy this situation:dodgy:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan was already dressed and ready to leave, but Kira who slept was awakened and insisted until he took his clothes off again. With a lot of resistance from Alan.

Serena is now in a new round with only Sina in the room and Jules sleeps on the couch.

Alan in particular is completely drunk, again, as was earlier with Kira in the shower.

I ask? Is Alan really being frivolous and mischievous or being a victim of what's being drawn there?
:cry:

Let me describe where Alan lives. Lives with 2 girls both Lesbians or bi..Very sexually active,  one dom (nina) and 2 subs (Alan & Serena) in a small apartment and both girls fuck other people, he doesn't. He fucks them both..

Let me describe where alan is tonight. with 2 girls both Lesbians or bi..Very sexually active,  one dom (Foxy) and 2 subs (Alan & Kira) in a small apartment and both girls fuck other people, he doesn't. 

That was a cut and paste. The difference is he has tamed Kira but hasn't Foxy. She may very well tame him but until foxy is attracted somehow to Alan, which is what I believe he was working on tonight he's not going to get his name on the door...Just a hunch but because things have broken down in the other apartment, it's possible he's looking for a new stable.. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry gentlemen
pausing again to have another hysterical and uncontrolled attack
of laughter here.

My day is won by today ......
Sorry:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ya this is all pretty laughable..I agree

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Let me describe where Alan lives. Lives with 2 girls both Lesbians or bi..Very sexually active,  one dom (nina) and 2 subs (Alan & Serena) in a small apartment and both girls fuck other people, he doesn't. He fucks them both..

Let me describe where alan is tonight. with 2 girls both Lesbians or bi..Very sexually active,  one dom (Foxy) and 2 subs (Alan & Kira) in a small apartment and both girls fuck other people, he doesn't. 

That was a cut and paste. The difference is he has tamed Kira but hasn't Foxy. She may very well tame him but until foxy is attracted somehow to Alan, which is what I believe he was working on tonight he's not going to get his name on the door...Just a hunch but because things have broken down in the other apartment, it's possible he's looking for a new stable.. 

I really don't want to see Alan hanging around or living here, he's ruining this place except for the hilarity of it. He needs to go back to his place, and if Nina doesn't return, be shown the door.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1