Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxy and Kira sure have lots of friends(that apear on cams)honestly don't Remeber an house in VH with so many diferent persons in it so regularly(Stephan also good in this regard),really nice to watch.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Foxy and Kira sure have lots of friends(that apear on cams)honestly don't Remeber an house in VH with so many diferent persons in it so regularly(Stephan also good in this regard),really nice to watch.

Foxy - has quite lot of friends. She also meets as Mistress with men.

Kira - has her friends, also a lot.

20 hours ago, Just In said:

Has anyone actually fucked Foxy yet, either male or female? I have only seen her fuck others and finger herself.

She spoke - not vaginal fuck fan. With boys - she is only mistress (domination). With girls - she is switch.

• Upvote 1

This would be a good life if you had no dreams or aspirations in life, stay up all night, sleep till 2pm, have friends over and hang out, and then f some of them.  I really shouldn't say that, Foxy is probably dreaming right now about lining up wone of these folks to slam with her strap-on, lets hope anyway!

Capture_2018_04_04_14_58_14_652.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I for one am very shocked to see the interest in male domination developing on VH. VH tweeted a gif of Dean getting his asshole shaved. Run!

Hi Amy, the only way i want to see that is if someone slips with the razor, ouchhhh!!!

• Like 1