• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Glad to hear it! Good night, talk tommorrow :heart:

good night Ash, i'm just woke up.. my day start from here :heart:

Edit: damn is Amy who's going do sleep :biggrin: ... i need a coffee  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think you're right, did Alan actually stick it in Kira?, I had to get off earlier and missed it

i see Foxy reluctant to kiss and touch Alan... this is why ... or if Alan try to touch her, she try to avoid him

Edit: the time will give us all answers.. just wait ::)

Screenshot (3437).png

Screenshot (3436).png

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i see Foxy reluctant to kiss and touch Alan... this is why ... or if Alan try to touch her, she try to avoid him

Edit: the time will give us all answers.. just wait ::)

Screenshot (3437).png

Screenshot (3436).png

time with original nature craving  can make  a lot , in main condition  if gorge let them alone and go to fuck himself:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, x1000 said:

time with original nature craving  can make  a lot , in main condition  if gorge let them alone and go to fuck himself:biggrin:

now they are alone, Kira and Nina left the apartment this morning.... but they are sleeping :biggrin:... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she lost her virginity to alan & it's the 1st time in a LONG time that alan has had a virgin!:heart:

10 hours ago, snag said:

you all see how Alan will deprive Kira of virginity?

Well ,

If Kira was or is still part of a virgin of men, I can say, or rather affirm that her first time was unforgettable and in a way as positive as possible. Look at the whole timeline to prove it.

Alan treated her with all the attention and care that the special situation itself deserved.
Without masculine insistence and mainly with immense sensitivity.:heart:

This from what we saw yesterday and partly today (with them already sober) was really striking for her.

He can really transform himself in an amazing way, when he wants it like that

NIna ,better and more than anyone knows and believes it.:angel:

It's not very difficult to understand why she wants Alan so close to her.

Or Serena, or Edda,

Now Kira, and not too unlikely further on (as the projects interact), Foxy.

Remember that even Nora was sympathetic and accessible to he while she were still here.

If Kira later really feels motivated to lose her "virginity" completely and full, she would have it to be with somebody so similar to him.

The transition will be smooth and without trauma.:cool:

It is not very difficult to understand why he is currently the most hated and obfuscated male figure on the whole site .. hehehehehehehehe.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

And now looking at the entire timeline and crossing all the cams with my greatest interest.

From the moment NIna and Alan leave and then return until the moment that Alan lets himself be tied up and equally raped by four incredible women, I must reinforce that NIna is to be congratulated,:biggrin:

She had "strong" presence and pulse at the suitable moment and "sensitive" at the right time.

In order to master the "storm" that was built there and transform into a soft and pleasant breeze of late afternoon to the whole environment and its members. That they interacted with each other, to this purpose.

He still kept this sensitive and motivating control there until they finally went to sleep.
Even with Serena, who left before, she was present.

Really an incredible woman (I must admit). Moon without a doubt.

She and Alan undoubtedly make a single pair (despite the tectonic movements between them) and are very lucky to have each other.

There is a popular saying in my country (and I think globally) that behind a successful man, one always has a great woman.

I would not say that Alan is a successful man (maybe not yet), but I say that behind him really the second part of the saying becomes effective.

Well, not necessarily just behind and yes at some point above him and other times underneath him..heheheheh (wow).:biggrin:

• Like 1