• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Because he have a dick?? 

Not just one. but one of the most "uncomfortable" of all the VH site.:cry:

Now I understand why NIna likes so much to suck him,
Even in the 50% state only it still shows respect to many others in 100%

Sorry guys, but you've done so many cometary here on that even being man and well defined sexually I had to see the source of so much observation about.
:cool:

9 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

I have noticed that Nina seems to enjoy watching Alan fucking other girls.  I could be wrong, but that is how it appears to me.

Oh yeah!

she is very fond of watching this. her policy is such that you can not take such a huge member only to yourself.

besides, Alan lost his virginity with Nina shortly before the project, so I think this is her way of letting him stay with other girls.

she's gone this morning again .. and she got this with her .. a spiked bra :rolleyes:, (and replacement clothes) i don't  know where she go but i guess she will come back tomorrow... maybe she work like "entertainer girl" (mistress/slave shows)

Screenshot (3772).png

2 hours ago, snag said:

Oh yeah!

she is very fond of watching this. her policy is such that you can not take such a huge member only to yourself.

besides, Alan lost his virginity with Nina shortly before the project, so I think this is her way of letting him stay with other girls.

WOW! Snag ,,,, now you really succeeded ......

He answered and justified all my doubts and suspicions.

So Alan really:heart: is unique to Nina and we can state more emphatically that NIna (the real one, not the one that stands for the project) is arguably Alan's only.:heart:
I loved it in a way that you do not even dream about,
I now understand your 'success' with Edda, Serena, Kira, Foxy, Marina and any other girl that NIna might come to put in your way.:biggrin:

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

1277.jpg

Well, gentlemen of the jury.

I admit once again that I was wrong about my initial impession to this project.

Because of the divergent personal styles between Kira and then observed Foxy (the true one), I believed that we would have a border there where two girls would only share the contents of the "pantries", the "refrigerator" and the "stove", Nothing more than this, together.

I see however and now with great surprise (and immense satisfaction) that there are more things for them to live together as one and equally share.

And as it has.:rolleyes:

Project without identity? Please, who wears glasses? Review your grade and change it.

Who does not? Take an urgent examination because it is evident the need for one.

I do not know if anyone has noticed this, but here it finally goes,

Kira, Foxy, :heart: Welcome to our VHTV website. And our CC forum

Go forward and always forward.:biggrin:

(And for general discontent and despair, also welcome (in advance), Alan, Nina, Serena, Edda, Jose, Bia, Mark, Sina and anyone who together want (and want) to share with them those moments).

• Like 1