Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish foxy still brought her hot girlfriends,in my opinion were a lot hotties than the ones Kira brings,the brunet and the blonde or exemple.Regard the dude...no ideia what he it's doing there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wish go y still brought her hot girlfriends,in my opinion were a lot hotties than the ones Kira brings,the brunet and the blonde or exemple.Regard the dude...no ideia what he it's doing there.

I was wondering the same thing, people just come and go at this place, unless this guy does something interesting, the sooner he goes, the better

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was wondering the same thing, people just come and go at this place, unless this guy does something interesting, the sooner he goes, the better

Really doesn't make much sense,the last days he was the only in the house for long hours,maybe he will be an resident of next George place..but don't see at all why.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Really doesn't make much sense,the last days he was the only in the house for long hours,maybe he will be an resident of next George place..but don't see at all why.

Maybe he's the bouncer?