Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not liking it,it's now the new house it's just foxy,Kira,Alan,Serena and Nina!?I like Serena and Nina..but want to see were it's..the lovely new girls.Place feels 50% new and 50% old,an turn for worst in my opnion.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Not liking it,it's now the new house it's just foxy,Kira,Alan,Serena and Nina!?I like Serena and Nina..but want to see were it's..the lovely new girls.Place feels 50% new and 50% old,an turn for worst in my opnion.

you have to learn how to be patient, there will be no new people every day :biggrin:

Just now, waldi said:

you have to learn how to be patient, there will be no new people every day :biggrin:

Well blonde,brunet and sarge aren't new anymore,they are fresh:biggrin:but not new,feel this house it's loosing his personality with this mix.Feels a lot worst to me.

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

My read is they are just showing support because of last night.. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.. 

Hope you are right,house,residents and guests were making this place fantastic(not counting the guests of westerday of course:biggrin:),foxy,Kira will be fine with the type of guests they had first,second day.They were all interesting and refreshing,yes even Dam sargpet hehe.

• Like 1