Kayla and Taylor

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right when things were going to start being interesting between these two. We didn't even get any explanation as to what happened or why they left. What a shame.

I guess i was right the other day when i said they may have broke out 

Never watched them,well only som minutes in first couple days.Managers should really try to find residents with some "carisma",opening places just to open..doesn't make sense,feel exactly the same about the new house that just opened..grace and Jacob..they don't look bad..but nothing special in them.Well good life to Kayla and Taylor.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never watched them,well only som minutes in first couple days.Managers should really try to find residents with some "carisma",opening places just to open..doesn't make sense,feel exactly the same about the new house that just opened..grace and Jacob..they don't look bad..but nothing special in them.Well good life to Kayla and Taylor.

Agree to Kayla & Taylor but way much too early to judge about Grace & Jacob.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree to Kayla & Taylor but way much too early to judge about Grace & Jacob.

Time will tell my friend,time will tell.But Maybe they will have very good guests or something,that could be an thing that make or not an place successful.