Lisa & Grant

Lisa shows as much personality on cam as she does on VH, which is hardly any. She's going to need to be a hell of a lot more personable and friendly on cam if she wants to get any sort of following, especially if she wants to get tokens. Girls who tend to just lie there and not say much very rarely get anything out of camming.

57 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Anybody knows her CB alias?

(Links to Webcam Sites are no Allowed in Open Forum Boards)

If the Tenant is doing Cam Shows, please let me know and I'll make a Sub Forum for it as has been done for a Couple of Tenants. 

Thank You.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa shows as much personality on cam as she does on VH, which is hardly any. She's going to need to be a hell of a lot more personable and friendly on cam if she wants to get any sort of following, especially if she wants to get tokens. Girls who tend to just lie there and not say much very rarely get anything out of camming.

She does know how to bate in front of a cam though. That will take her some distance. The mask is the problem. Nobody is going to forgive that for long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

oh my god , what happens here!!, even you Lisa , are becoming a webcam girl.:confused:.and please don't say anyone that's she need money for to live ,so then what are does in VHtv from this side?!!.. really if the The tenants have didn't earn enough to live , of course , They will  thought about  these rope to get survive..Someone was right when he put up these issues.. thanks for her .. :cool:

• Like 2