Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, Zetti said:

I did not expect any orgy, but VHTV had announced a party. Everything lied and fraud to get views.

They've already announced a lot that never happened. It's obvious they want more viewers. 

I like it when things aren't predictable. Sometimes something happens and sometimes it doesn't. VHTV Twitter is way too much Information. A motion detector is better. Less talking but more scouting. 

3 hours ago, budda said:

I hope Anna reads this post.
Em and Bob hide under the covers to touch each other.
This is prohibited by the rules of VHTV.
It is also a serious offense to all of us who pay to see them.

I hope they soon decide to throw out this little bitch.

A little actress. If she feigns sickness, she does not have to act or react and then cries again for a postponement of the throw-out

3 hours ago, budda said:

I dont remember there being a VH rule about fooling around under covers, I think they say that it is highly recommended to avoid hiding under any circumstance but it is a recommendation and not a rule.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I dont remember there being a VH rule about fooling around under covers, I think they say that it is highly recommended to avoid hiding under any circumstance but it is a recommendation and not a rule.

Exactly and Em should do everything now to convince Anna let her stay. I cant imagine this is the right way 🤔

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly and Em should do everything now to convince Anna let her stay. I cant imagine this is the right way 🤔

You are right but it doesn't look like she is even trying.😞

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You're 100% right.
I do not understand Alladino.
Em has a deadline and therefore has to prove what you said.
On the contrary, she hides under the covers, pretends to have a sore throat and goes to smoke in the lodge, even denies a kiss to Bob. Does she want to earn days of trial by telling Anna that she could not have sex because she was sick?
I am also against the fact that she keep leaving the house so as not to stay with L & P. Do they have a plague? This shows that she is also an uneducated and not at all sociable girl.

3 hours ago, budda said:

Awesome.... 

btw, and you are wrong

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, budda said:

You're 100% right.
I do not understand Alladino.
Em has a deadline and therefore has to prove what you said.
On the contrary, she hides under the covers, pretends to have a sore throat and goes to smoke in the lodge, even denies a kiss to Bob. Does she want to earn days of trial by telling Anna that she could not have sex because she was sick?
I am also against the fact that she keep leaving the house so as not to stay with L & P. Do they have a plague? This shows that she is also an uneducated and not at all sociable girl.

You keep coming back to sex all the time, granted sex happens very often on VHTV but she doesn't need to start fucking straight away. IMO it would serve her best to be more sociable and can do many other things to help her situation.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

You are right but it doesn't look like she is even trying.😞

Sid just left. We should give time.

Em had more social contact the last few days as in the whole last month. She also had already sex with bob two days ago. Does it really have to be daily sex to be sufficient?

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there anyone who knows if Anna is dictating anything specific? Just noticing that something has to change still leaves a lot of room.

• Like 1