Lisa & Grant

Party already over? Or when will the announced party begin???  :-)     Possibly party will make those who have left the house !?!?!

Where Em is it looks like kindergarten .............. go home child !!!

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is the 2nd time I've seen so far Bob tries to initiate sex with Em and she rejects him.

Everything as always. If this continues this way, she has 10 days left. Thank God. Hopefully this will continue.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is the 2nd time I've seen so far Bob tries to initiate sex with Em and she rejects him.

5 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Everything as always. If this continues this way, she has 10 days left. Thank God. Hopefully this will continue.

Im Westen nichts Neues.

02:29

So it looks like when Em gives a party in Lisa's apartment. 2-person-party in bed with closed eyes and a stranger on the couch in LR .... EXCITING ..... Sid showed more enthusiasm while playing at the Computer.

Anna .... please .... even if it is your sister ..... let her live in your house in the basement ....... so we don't have to look at this misery any longer. And she can take this sleepyhead right away with her. 

You don't have to wait another 10 days .... unless you believe in miracles.

peoples wait for the sex between em and bob like waiting for GODOT.........

Edited by priapos
sorry for replay

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope Anna reads this post.
Em and Bob hide under the covers to touch each other.
This is prohibited by the rules of VHTV.
It is also a serious offense to all of us who pay to see them.

I hope they soon decide to throw out this little bitch.

13 hours ago, Zetti said:

02:29

So it looks like when Em gives a party in Lisa's apartment. 2-person-party in bed with closed eyes and a stranger on the couch in LR .... EXCITING ..... Sid showed more enthusiasm while playing at the Computer.

Anna .... please .... even if it is your sister ..... let her live in your house in the basement ....... so we don't have to look at this misery any longer. And she can take this sleepyhead right away with her. 

You don't have to wait another 10 days .... unless you believe in miracles.

We should be a little more patient. It's only been a few days since her ex left the project. To expect a party now, or better yet an orgy, is way too much.  

2 hours ago, budda said:

I hope Anna reads this post.
Em and Bob hide under the covers to touch each other.
This is prohibited by the rules of VHTV.
It is also a serious offense to all of us who pay to see them.

I hope they soon decide to throw out this little bitch.

I don't think there's any reason to quitting Em and it would be nice if she stayed within VHTV. She had sex several times on camera and even with different partners.

At least I like to wait a little longer and have trust in a happy end of the story. The best solution would be to replace Lexy&Pete with Sia&Boyfriend. So the apartment would have people who are good friends and enough sex. Over time bob or someone else who like sex will have fun with Em and she will like it also. That is entirely normal nature.Too much pressure just destroys the fun. 

If you do not like to watch Em, there are a lot of different apartments. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Wir sollten etwas geduldiger sein. Es ist erst ein paar Tage her, seit ihre Ex das Projekt verlassen hat. Jetzt eine Party zu erwarten, oder besser noch eine Orgie, ist viel zu viel.  

I did not expect any orgy, but VHTV had announced a party. Everything lied and fraud to get views.

• Like 1