Lisa & Grant

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I said it from day one. Lisa is just using Grant for the show. There's no deep love between the two.

It's strange that Em visited Lisa yesterday and after she left all this started and when Em got back, she changed her behavior with Sid. 

This is just a fake drama to make more views.

I do not think it's fake,

and I do not see where this will create more views,
this is a case different from Em, she supposedly can fool sid, and this creates more controversy

Just now, fasterboss said:

I do not think it's fake,

and I do not see where this will create more views,
this is a case different from Em, she supposedly can fool sid, and this creates more controversy

Well, without this fake drama, i'm not sure you would have written two massages today on this topic. So it works.

Just now, pahman said:

Well, without this fake drama, i'm not sure you would have written two massages today on this topic. So it works.

ok here in cc, but I really did not lose more than 2 minutes in lisa's apartment today,

so I think there is some confusion between the attention of the forum and really who watches vhtv,

22 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I agree with this, it's not just sex, but if sex is not good,

long-term. is gaining greater importance

Anyway, as I said above, I do not want the couple to end because I've really created a sympathy for Lisa, and she seems to like to grant

agree :heart:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

ok here in cc, but I really did not lose more than 2 minutes in lisa's apartment today,

so I think there is some confusion between the attention of the forum and really who watches vhtv,

Lots of members of cc are also subscribers. Don't forget that.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

Lots of members of cc are also subscribers. Don't forget that.

I know this, but I still think that the visualization does not have a direct link to the forum

I would only agree if there is anything that involves sex or violence,

for example the topic of Em and sid, should be the ones that had more comments in the last days, but I doubt that many of the people who comment it have lost a lot of time to watch the apartment live

As for Lisa, if it's fake as you say, Lisa is not very smart.
since I think lisa before being with grant

had 10 times more interest than at present

I have to be very careful, but I would say this, take everything you see on VH with a grain of salt. You are watching people who are primarily here for money and the flow of said money is dictated by views which they can easily see. The ways and means to earn those views is the job of a voyeur site cam tenant. You are watching a mix of a persons real life mingled with their job life. Where those lines are drawn is the only part that’s questionable. 

Here’s the wisdom that I’ve finally learned - Don’t worry about it. You’ll only drive yourself crazy. Yes, you heard me right. Just bury your head in the ground and enjoy the show for what you see without the burden and stress of worrying about how it happened and how they got there. Trust that VH is paying enough attention to prevent anything too sinister or too fake from happening on their site. Accept that the tenants are doing what they have to do to make some money here and don’t over think it too much. You’re never going to know for sure where those lines are drawn. It’s also the job of the tenant to blur those lines as much as possible by avoiding things like blatant money exchanges doing things that are completely out of their character. So, is a spat between Lisa and Grant real? Who cares! Either way, it doesn’t matter. Well, something like that. You’ll be a lot happier if you just believe that what you are seeing is the real deal. Scouting fake behavior is an end unto itself and will lead you to misery! Trust me!

• Like 1