Lisa & Grant

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I was worried about Lisa when she was having her rough time, now she seems a lot more happy with Grant. Is he a good guy and does he treat her good? I always wanted to see her happy, looks like she found it for now.  0   619.3 kB

0   528.37 kB

>> Is he a good guy and does he treat her good?

I think they are sole mates. They treat each other well. At the beginning I wasn't sure if he is a keeper, since Lisa liked aggressive and persistent guys. But now, I am happy for both and have no doubt this is going to be long term relationship, if it is not ethereal. Grant adapted Lisa's line of works very well. 

Lisa fucked just one random guy when she was in this relationship, but I believe that was just a professional work. Considering her line of work, it meant nothing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

>> Is he a good guy and does he treat her good?

I think they are sole mates. They treat each other well. At the beginning I wasn't sure if he is a keeper, since Lisa liked aggressive and persistent guys. But now, I am happy for both and have no doubt this is going to be long term relationship, if it is not ethereal. Grant adapted Lisa's line of works very well. 

Lisa fucked just one random guy when she was in this relationship, but I believe that was just a professional work. Considering her line of work, it meant nothing. 

That very nice to hear, she seems like a good egg and it was sad to see her crying so much. What is her line of work anyway?

What a man, Grant. :biggrin:

Maybe this place should change it's name to "Lisa and her sex slave Grant". :biggrin:

BTW the golden rule in VH to be successful is unpredictability.

One of the reasons why Lisa has never had and will probably never have great stats is that she tends to do the same damn thing over and over and over again. Watching her is like watching the same movie every time.