Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

On 5/4/2018 at 7:31 PM, Howard said:

As a Premium Member, I am aware of this. 

The problem (for the lack of a better word) is most people who d/l content are not premium members.  And on the rare occasion I upload to the Premium Member's forum (which I don't do so ALL members can enjoy content),...majority of the time I'll get a "like".

Maybe I should just upload to the Premium Member's forum and just ignore the general membership forum?! This resolves my disappointment regarding most people who d/l content don't say thanks (a "like" meaning the same think).  I'll take it one step further: Maybe I should just accept general disappointment among people and change my behavior.

Sorry for all if I'm harping on the subject.  Its difficult for me to accept......It's just sad that people have become so egocentric and what was a thoughtful (past-time) gesture to say thanks (or "like) for something you get benefit from seems to no longer apply.  And I'm just harping about this in an Adult-related forum among horn-dogs!  Dare to think how most behave outside the Internet.

It's your choice but I hope you'll reconsider.

• Like 1

Thanks for the ups Hope! I haven't been on in a while and I've only gotten to see them fool around once so far. Both times she seems to really be enjoying herself and her man I hope that keeps up for a while cuz I keep catching everyone while they're clearly phoning in the love making.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, novidades said:

Thanks.

Very close indeed or they are using the same script as it was used at M&S with V. I hope that Dick won't have the same problem as Sasha had...

i doubt we seen the same script :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

And Jane and Dick are swingers

They know how RLC works and, I hope, that they have learned a lot with Masha. I think that Dick is much more smart than Sasha. And he is alfa in J&D.