Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

3 minutes ago, novidades said:

They know how RLC works and, I hope, that they have learned a lot with Masha. I think that Dick is much more smart than Sasha. And he is alfa in J&D.

At the same time Masha has to change her behavior after her breast surgery
Before she did her yoga in clothes as well as V, and then after the operation the clothes disappeared, for both
the same kind of behavior change can be seen in Kitty's, the before / after is really meaningful

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time Masha has to change her behavior after her breast surgery
Before she did her yoga in clothes as well as V, and then after the operation the clothes disappeared, for both
the same kind of behavior change can be seen in Kitty's, the before / after is really meaningful

I only remember V at the end of 2017 when she was with M&S in the bathtube and bedroom. It looked that Sasha didn't want the threesome. Because V was drunk?

This is such a useless apartment. They haven't done anything yet to get my attention plus every day they wake up and leave and only come back to go to bed. Why sign up to be in the place if you don't plan to spend any time there?

8 hours ago, whatare3 said:

This is such a useless apartment. They haven't done anything yet to get my attention plus every day they wake up and leave and only come back to go to bed. Why sign up to be in the place if you don't plan to spend any time there?

Firstly, some of the tenants have normal jobs. Secondly, most of them sign-up to get a free living space. Thirdly, if you read the FAQ page you will see the following quote: -

"People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Firstly, some of the tenants have normal jobs. Secondly, most of them sign-up to get a free living space. Thirdly, if you read the FAQ page you will see the following quote: -

"People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7".

Firstly, don't try to tell me what the facts are. I know what the facts are, I am a long time member of these types of sites. As you can see from the other "normal apartments" with couples, not those fake lesbian apartments with the girls laying legs spread to the camera or the ones that are constant planned orgy for views, the tenants also lead normal lifes but they on the other hand actually spend time doing stuff in the apartment. From day 1 these two haven't done what the other new apartments have and that is to give me a reason to watch them. And if they truly sign up for free living space they need to earn their keep.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Firstly, don't try to tell me what the facts are. I know what the facts are, I am a long time member of these types of sites. As you can see from the other "normal apartments" with couples, not those fake lesbian apartments with the girls laying legs spread to the camera or the ones that are constant planned orgy for views, the tenants also lead normal lifes but they on the other hand actually spend time doing stuff in the apartment. From day 1 these two haven't done what the other new apartments have and that is to give me a reason to watch them. And if they truly sign up for free living space they need to earn their keep.

Don't expect much of this couple..seems they got the house because of their good pals(m&s),So probarby the will do the minimal and also tease and tease to death(specialy with the brunet girlfriend that it's an expert in that),probarby lots of massages,maybe some baths in bathtube(the girls)and will be just that.

Oie oie oie oie oie oie yae
Deep in the jungle
In the land of adventure, lives tarzan
Oie oie oie oie oie oie yae
I am Jane and I love to ride Tarzan

Ahhhhhhhh ughh!

My name is Tarzan, I am Jungle-Man
The tree-top swinger from Jungle-land
Come, Baby come, I'll take you for a swing
Lets go hunny, I'm Tinggling

Tarzan is handsome, Tarzan Is strong
He's really cute and his hair is long