Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

the girl that stayed with them is the last guest that stayed with Masha and Sasha that they had a threesome with before Dasha came to stay with them we all called her V

She was also the girl guest that started with m&s their ending as an voyeur couple,being themselfs to just daily tease shows,sadly started with this guest.wouldnt be suprisse if now d&j repeated the shows.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She was also the girl guest that started with m&s their ending as an voyeur couple,being themselfs to just daily tease shows,sadly started with this guest.wouldnt be suprisse if now d&j repeated the shows.

no doubt they will most likely

• Like 1

we are soon going into page 3 of a single video split into 3 That is the reason people do not say thank you,It is against the policy set by cc at the top of every page . I would love to thank every contributer  . Howard  you and  Hope and some  of  the other guys should not be paying a subscription for a site you are funding with your wares wilst someone profits. I however cannot contribute as im techno stupid and should pay the fee

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, spike621 said:

we are soon going into page 3 of a single video split into 3 That is the reason people do not say thank you,It is against the policy set by cc at the top of every page . I would love to thank every contributer  . Howard  you and  Hope and some  of  the other guys should not be paying a subscription for a site you are funding with your wares wilst someone profits. I however cannot contribute as im techno stupid and should pay the fee

We don't stop Members from saying Thank You.  All that's needed to do is click the Like Button on the Post. If they wish to say Thanks in a Separate Post that's solely upon the Individual but the Like Button is better preferred.

• Like 4