Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

8 hours ago, AdamNight said:

I'm still relatively new, but what is this secret room off the main/entrance hallway that isn't covered by a camera? A second bath? A walk-in closet? Just curious, really. :)

toilet ^^

22 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

Is it me, or is one of the Bedroom cameras (#9) totally upside down? How crazy could it have gotten in there since last night? :rolleyes:

the image is simply reversed

1 minute ago, AdamNight said:

I know it may be heretical to say, but man I hope J&D's friend never leaves :cool:

I like her a lot and find her quite attractive but if she's not going to be social, invite some people over, maybe have some fun with a guy and only hang out in the house by herself then I don't see much point in her staying.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I like her a lot and find her quite attractive but if she's not going to be social, invite some people over, maybe have some fun with a guy and only hang out in the house by herself then I don't see much point in her staying.

As long as she's not with any guys, then I can imagine that I got a shot (totally kidding) :wink:

But it would be nice if she would do a little solo "stress relief" from time to time, for sure :angel: 

edit: And the fact that, like so many people, she doesn't take her phone into the toilet scores a lot of points for me :biggrin:

• Like 1

Our Guest V was lookin' mighty fine in the bath today. I hope she keeps growing that bush out....and gives us a better view of it :angel:

I hope J&D's imminent return doesn't mean we see even less of her

..and it comes to pass, Our guest V packs her things to go 😞

edit: aaaand she's gone. She's a real professional drifter, isn't she? She packed all those things into a couple bags, ate dinner and out the door in a couple of hours.

Come back soon, gorgeous :cry: