Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

In masha house?Only thing I seen was an big discution between her and boyfriend with masha and Sasha,they even pack the things fast and leaved,after that never seen them again sadly.Indeed would be great to see her back.

I saw Sasha kiss the girl once in the living room while on the floor before the TV. Later, I saw Sasha dry hump her briefly under the covers while Masha was taking a shower. 

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I never thought RLC had a sense of humour...Dick is a great name for this guy..very apt I'd say...:biggrin:

fun with dick and jane !  just be thankful its not george segal and jane fonda

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please be prepared for that big-ass red post to elicit a hellacious amount of complaining from CC members...

(I hope I've posted this in the correct forum. Maybe I should change my badge to "Newbie!")

funny-pictures-squirrels-have-discovered-coffee.jpg

kinda looks like it has the function of keeping the ceiling off the floor :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hehe what an confusion people,regard the fantastic masha "sister",that's just the name some of us give her,she had similarities with masha,Regard body and even some face caracteristics,but think no one knows if she was just an friend,or an family member,but one thing for sure,one of the sexiest girls and with more fit body i seen in cams,think she would give an great resident but maybe the big discution with m&s made that harder.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, philo said:

I saw Sasha kiss the girl once in the living room while on the floor before the TV. Later, I saw Sasha dry hump her briefly under the covers while Masha was taking a shower. 

Fuck,serious?wish I had seen that,don't Remeber any approximation between them.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe what an confusion people,regard the fantastic masha "sister",that's just the name some of us give her,she had similarities with masha,Regard body and even some face caracteristics,but think no one knows if she was just an friend,or an family member,but one thing for sure,one of the sexiest girls and with more fit body i seen in cams,think she would give an great resident but maybe the big discution with m&s made that harder.

they had a disagreement with Sasha, they just blamed them for enjoying their kindness, free housing and they did not participate in community life, that's why they left

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they had a disagreement with Sasha, they just blamed them for enjoying their kindness, free housing and they did not participate in community life, that's why they left

I think they were fine,but well that's past,very little hopes of seing her again sadly.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

of course  Jane and Sasha fucked in the bathroom alone without Masha or Dick 

Yes Jane had sex with Sasha several times,but was talking about masha "sister" and Sasha..think nothing happened between them,at least I didn't seen,and watch the place a lot in those times.