Jane & Dick - General Chat Topic (2018)

23 minutes ago, philo said:

I've been waiting all day for Dick to come home. Now I'm watching four different cameras and cannot get a decent picture of either of them unless they are standing directly in front of a camera in the light. This has to be one of the worse camera placement and lighting situations ever in the history of RLC. (And this is coming from a fan). Maybe Dick and Jane decided they don't want to be seen but it seems to me this was probably an RLC decision.

So, they were in the dark behind a post. I guess the just now decided to turn the lights on.

13 hours ago, hampelo said:

kinda looks like it has the function of keeping the ceiling off the floor :biggrin:

Somehow, this entire concept of a large, thick post seems to have suggestive connotations when it comes to certain females tenants on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hidden? Why that ? None of the other apt. are hidden if no activity.

Also it isnt gone here :)

it depends if you activate or not the RLC tool that allows you to hide the apartments where there is no movement
this allows to remove them from the list of apartments temporarily until a movement in the apartment

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it depends if you activate or not the RLC tool that allows you to hide the apartments where there is no movement
this allows to remove them from the list of apartments temporarily until a movement in the apartment

Aha didnt notice there was such an option untill now, I never used it. I like to be able to see all of them, cause sometimes if they are still or sleeping this could cause them to hide.