Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet, they are in the top tiern of apts making money per groomy. My guess is that they bring in more new subs than anyone. Even more then the Twitter guy. Lol

I don't think so. They can't be in top appartements recently as this place rarely was in top five previews lately. 

@groomy can you tell me more?

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think so. They can't be in top appartements recently as this place rarely was in top five previews lately. 

@groomy can you tell me more?

The houses on previews are related with audience?? viewers?? hope not.. because is common to have there empty rooms, people sleeping

i believe that in the moment shower at em&sid, lexy&pete have more viewers then kira sleeping and polly sleeping and empty bathroom at clara

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The houses on previews are related with audience?? viewers?? hope not.. because is common to have there empty rooms, people sleeping

i believe that in the moment shower at em&sid, lexy&pete have more viewers then kira sleeping and polly sleeping and empty bathroom at clara

It should be that way but obviously it does not work really well...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It should be that way but obviously it does not work really well...

It wasn't suppose to be a script showing randomly what's going on in the houses when "movement/action" was detected (with the enormous failures we know)?? Never interpreted that as a "top" and if the intention is/was that it's even worst then i thought 

there were a couple of cam shows this morning with evi & alan. they had regular suck & fuck sex but for the cam. i find that to be much more interesting than stella shaking her ass waiting for tokens. but other than that it's not very interesting to me. the old place had s & s having bedtime regular sex occasionally. i don't recall any non cam sex lately except gargamel & his girl.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

there were a couple of cam shows this morning with evi & alan. they had regular suck & fuck sex but for the cam. i find that to be much more interesting than stella shaking her ass waiting for tokens. but other than that it's not very interesting to me. the old place had s & s having bedtime regular sex occasionally. i don't recall any non cam sex lately except gargamel & his girl.

There must be parties outside here. I see them leave in the evening and not come back til the next day..Garmamil seems to be on the same away schedule so maybe there are other camming locations or they attend all night parties with their friends, photo shoots,. Hard to say because I don't speak the language..lol. They cleaned up the living room which usually means there is a party or the bosses are coming over..

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did not even notice them missing yet 🤔

Ya since yesterday.. This has been a long NN cam show for these girls..Gargamil keeps popping in so they cover right back up..dude..