Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

Well the last party was when we called them on covering the cams upstairs..I think the parties moved to another location. Really kind of wondering if the old house is still open for cam shows and parties..just no VH cams..That and the combination of the homeless guy in the living room..haha Stella is gone mostly if no show is scheduled..Hate the new digs..

26 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Well the last party was when we called them on covering the cams upstairs..I think the parties moved to another location. Really kind of wondering if the old house is still open for cam shows and parties..just no VH cams..That and the combination of the homeless guy in the living room..haha Stella is gone mostly if no show is scheduled..Hate the new digs..

Well this place really could have had potential to become great. But with these tenants it's just hopeless. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well this place really could have had potential to become great. But with these tenants it's just hopeless. 

S & S were awesome in their old place..Would love to know who and how the decision to move them here was made..My hope is they go back..The cam business cam make big money anywhere. VH not so much here..

To me there's just no point in complaining about this apartment or Julya's . Both places are obviously bought by the tenants (as they are far bigger than any other apartment rented by VH) and made an agreement with VHTV  to place the cameras. It's a secondary source of income that the tenants use for promotion for their chaturbate site. Nothing more, nothing less.  Any pay from VHTV is a bonus. It's not going to change and they aren't going to be shutdown until the tenant decides they don't want the cameras anymore.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

To me there's just no point in complaining about this apartment or Julya's . Both places are obviously bought by the tenants (as they are far bigger than any other apartment rented by VH) and made an agreement with VHTV  to place the cameras. It's a secondary source of income that the tenants use for promotion for their chaturbate site. Nothing more, nothing less.  Any pay from VHTV is a bonus. It's not going to change and they aren't going to be shutdown until the tenant decides they don't want the cameras anymore.

I think we all know the reality of it..Just wishful thinking..It's gonna take it's own course..

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@StellaStephan69 please allow me one question: What's the purpose of living in such a big mansion but practically using only three rooms for webcamming nearly the whole time? And not interacting with the other couple Alan & Evi at all? 

Thanks for answering.

Hi!

We made a mistake with the choice of the house and unfortunately did not manage to realize a kind of "house of parties and debauchery" as we planned to do it initially.
We were too different with Alan and Evi and we just simply do not even have anything to talk to them about.
Nevertheless, we have good news, very soon (in about 10 days), we again move and will live in 2, as before =)
  • Like 3